This coming week I'll be catching up with Vampire Elite by Irina Argo, Riversong and Riverbend by Tess Thompson.
I'm planning on getting creepy-cute with Doll Bones by Holly Black.
I'm also getting my vamp on with the Chicagoland Vampires series as I haven't read it yet (given my fantasy obsession it's surprising I know)!
I've also signed up for a Novella Reading Week challenge in June. It's organised by Rachel at Fiktshun and Mindy over at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and is basically a challenge to read as many novellas in a week as possible - so I'm plotting any potential fun novellas. The list so far includes:
- Daimon (a Lux novella) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Crossing the Line (pushing the limits novella) by Katie McGarry
- Runaway Queen (The Bane Chronicles #2) by Cassie Clare
- Bridge (Shade #2.5) by Jeri Smith-Ready
- The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass
Any other novella suggestions would be most welcome!!