Waiting on Wednesday is my weekly post where I obsess over the shiny new books I cannot wait to read!
This week I'm waiting on... Love's Suicide by Jennifer Foor
What they say: My heart belonged to Branch and Brooks Valentine since we were children, when we were all too naïve to know what that even meant. We didn’t understand that when we became adults, love would change us. I had to make a choice and when I did, it ripped our bond apart. Brooks left town, and he took half of my heart with him. It was difficult, but I coped and planned my future with Branch. I thought I’d made the right decision. I loved him and I always had.
Brooks showed up to be our best man the night before our nuptials. After drinks and too much reminiscing, I ended up in bed with the wrong brother. To avoid the humiliation and the fact that I’d ruined all of our lives, I left Branch and the only family I’d ever known.
That’s where my story should have ended.
Two years, one beautiful little girl and an abusive marriage later, I was standing there staring at the man that would always hold my heart.
The only question was…
Would I give it to him
I’m Katy Michaels and this is my story.
- Expected publication: March 6th 2014 by JMF Publishing
Why I'm waiting on Love's Suicide:
- I love a good missed love story.
- The early ARC reviews sound awesome.
- If done well this type of story has the potential to be dramatic and amazing.
- The concept sounds intriguing - With brothers it can either be really good or really disturbing.