Waiting on Wednesday is my weekly post where I obsess over the shiny new books I cannot wait to read!
This week I'm waiting on... Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements 0.5 novella) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
What they say:
In a sizzling prequel novella to her new series THE DARK ELEMENTS, #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout draws readers into the extraordinary, irresistible world of Wardens and demons.
Dez wasn't just Jasmine's crush. A gargoyle Warden like Jas, he helped her come to terms with her destiny—fending off demons and maintaining balance between good and evil. He was her everything...right until the moment he disappeared without a trace. It didn't help that Jas's father had just announced that she and Dez would one day be mated. Hard not to take that personally.
And now he's back, three years older, ten times hotter, ready to pick up exactly where they left off. But Jas isn't taking that risk again. Dez has seven days to meet all her conditions and earn back her trust. Seven days filled with terrifying danger and sweet temptation. Seven days to win her heart—or shatter it all over again...
Why I'm waiting on Bitter Sweet Love:
- Er, hello if it's by Jennifer then it'll be great!
- I love both her Covenant and Lux book series so am looking forward to a new set of characters.
- Gargoyles?! Only Jennifer can make them hot.
- An intro novella is always a great way to start a new series off.
- I do enjoy a good scorned love story!