I'm in a GIVEAWAY kinda mood so I could resist signing up for the Freedom to Read Hop!
I'm offering a $10 or £10 Amazon Gift Card so you can pick a book (depending on where you live - $ for Amazon US & £ for Amazon UK)!
To enter the GIVEAWAY just fill out the rafflecopter form using any or all of the options below (they are: Follow on Facebook - I've just created a new FB page, follow @ziliinthesky on Twitter, follow the blog via Google+, BlogLovin', email or subscribe and also tweet about the giveaway)!!
The Hop runs from July 2nd to 9th - so wotcha wait for, go win stuff!?
UPDATE: Sorry guys I think I confused you - When Tweeting about the Giveaway, write what you like in the Tweet! Also you don't have to comment below if you've followed the blog (only if you want to and you won't be penalised if ya don't)!! Thanks to those who have already entered and Good luck! Zili x
- You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges.
- You must giveaway something a reader, author or blogger would enjoy.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the host’s sites if you can’t get the linky to work).
- Please only 1 mandatory entry – all others must be optional – Keep It Simple! No long lists of things for people to do.
- Your post must be live by 9:01 A.M EST on July 2nd. (That is 6 A.M. if you live in California)
- The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
- Your site must be family friendly – no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can’t be on your site.
- It is your responsibility to check the linky on July 2nd to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate. Please send Mary a direct link to your post when it goes live: BOOKHOUNDS @ HOTMAIL.COM
To sign up to host a giveaway add you blog to the linky. Please include your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name (US) (US/Can) (INT) – if you don’t include shipping info Mary will assume you are shipping to US only and edit the linky for you. Email her if you need help.